November 9

The Box

The Box!

This is a story that we did as a practice story for naplan, so you may see more stories called the box.

In Switzerland in a nice, neat home there was a girl called Evie. She lived with her mum, dad and brother and her cat Bartholomew. she was a Yr 6 and her brother Adam was a Yr 9. She loved the way her life was and grew to be very happy. One day all of a sudden her brother was acting really strange, like he was more quiet than usual and he was more lonely at school.

One day when Evie came home from school she walked past Adam’s room to see if he was ok, but when she did she saw him under his bed locking something up, then he stormed out of his room and mum drove him off. Evie was shocked and did not know what to think. When she went into her bedroom there was a note, it said ‘ Dear Evie, Today you have seen the last of me, I love you very much but I can’t stay, go look in the the trays I’ve used in the school….. It will help you.

Evie was breathing heavily but she went back to the school to do what he said. When she looked in the first tray, she found a box with 3 padlocks on it. Then she realised she had to find 3 keys  to open it. She looked in the the teacher’s tray and there they were, the 3 keys.

When she got home she opened the box and in the box there was a book and in the book there was a note that said ‘Thank you for finding it, all my secrets are in this book’ Evie did not know what to feel, she flipped to page 67 and there it said ‘ Evie, I’m not your brother, I’m not in Yr 9 and I’m not related to you.

Sorry 🙁

Posted November 9, 2016 by jessica56ma in category Jessica56MA

About the Author

I have an All About Me page.

1 thoughts on “The Box