April 4

Belonging

Belonging

OK, so here’s a thing that most parents care about is when their child goes to school and feels like they don’t belong. Now I know what is feels like when someone mistreats you or makes you feel bad about something so small it is basically not even worth it. But here are some things that helped me get through those hard times so if you feel worried and get frightened, then this could help you.

First of all take your Parents Advice. Don’t ever not let your parents help you because maybe they have gone through what you have or maybe they just wanna make a difference for you, so you must take your parents advice and use it.

Another thing is to Not Ask What They Say About You because if they say something really bad and your friends hear and you ask what they said, your not going to forget that moment for a long, long time. So please, don’t ever do that.

Another one is to Not To Take It Personally like just don’t take it personally, make a joke out of it because at the end of the day it will not matter to you at all.

Another thing that could help you is to  Not Talk About Them To Others because you never know they could pass on rumours to other students and then it will just keep going until the person you were talking about will hear it and then you will get the blame, and just saying it does not feel good being the mean one. Oh and just saying you can talk about them to your parents.

Oh, here’s one, If It Gets Out Of Hand, Bring It Up To The Teacher because the teacher should definitely do something about it and if they don’t then tell your parents about the teacher and then I don’t know, maybe get the principal involved, I guess but that didn’t happen to me so…..

One more thing is to Not Feel Sad About It In Front Of Them Because then your showing them that your an easy target and that it effects you and it’ll just keep happening.

Thank you so much if you read all of this cause this took me a long time, and remember you might be one of the targets but this should help you. Oh and also our focus is Belonging so that’s why I did this. Thank you!  

By Jessica xo Written on the 19th of March 2016